Enrolment & Tours
ENROLMENT AT BACCHUS MARSH PRIMARY SCHOOL
Following recent discussions with the Department of Education and Training (DET) Bacchus Marsh Primary School now has strict enrolment procedures in place in response to our growing student population and our ability to accommodate students on a limited site.
You are able to enrol your child if:
- You live in our designated neighbourhood area (see Catchment area maps)
- You already have a child enrolled in our school
If you wish to enrol your child at our school please contact our office on 5367 2745.
When lodging your enrolment form please ensure you provide a copy of the following documents:
- proof of date of birth of your child (birth certificate, maternal and child health booklet)
- up to date immunisation certificate (available from the immunisation register)
- proof of residence (utilities notice, rental agreement, contract of sale - a driver's licence is not sufficient)